Currently still the most frequently used method in communal catering: All meals are prepared and cooked on site and served for immediate consumption.
No need for your own kitchen for food preparation, and also save on staff: All you need to do is heat and serve the meals delivered. After preparation, the food is cooled to a predefined temperature. This increases hygiene and safety and ensures a shelf life of up to five days.
Cook & Freeze is comparable to Cook & Chill. However, in this case the components are flash-frozen and can be stored at -18 °C for several months.
All components of a meal are cooked under a vacuum seal in individual or bulk containers. The benefits: The full flavor is preserved. The meals can be stored for around three weeks.
- Health care
- Business catering/management of company restaurants, cafeterias and bistros
- Event catering
- School and daycare catering
- Menu registration/staffing and qualification of menu hostesses
- Serving service
- Supervision of training kitchens
- Potential analyses and consulting services
- Training of your kitchen managers by our nutritionists
- Purchasing management